Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
A Reliance Capital Company
BENEFIT ILLUSTRATION FOR - RELIANCE'S SUPER ENDOWMENT PLAN
Reliance's Super Endowment Plan
Name of the Life Insured
Name of the Insurance Advisor :
Date of Quotation :
Age of the Life Assured :
Age Proof :
Policy Term :
Premium Paying Term :
Mode of Premium Payment :
Sum Assured for Basic Plan :
Age For Rider
Term For Rider
Premium Paying Term For Rider
Sum Assured For Rider
Reliance Accidental death and Total and Permanent Disablement Rider :
Reliance Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider :
Reliance New Major Surgical Benefit Rider :
Reliance New Critical Conditions (25) Rider :
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Family Income Benefit Rider :
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited is a fully licensed life insurance company registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Registration No: 121) in accordance with the provisions of the Insurance Act 1938.
1. The premium amount shown above is calculated assuming that the life Proposed/Assured is a normal healthy person.
2. In the event the Life Proposed/Assured is suffering from any sickness/ medical problems or in the event of any past medical history, the premium will be adjusted accordingly, as per the underwriting guidelines of Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited.
3.This premium shown above is indicative. Depending upon the factors such as health, occupation of the customer and other intrinsic factors such as non submission of documentary evidences like age proof, the premium will be adjusted accordingly, as per the underwriting guidelines of Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited.
4. For details of the rates and the terms and conditions applicable to the particular person/policy, kindly refer to the specifications in the policy document after issuance.
5. The current rate of service tax along with education cess is 3.09% and 1.545% initial and renewal premiums respectively on base policy premium and a service tax along with education cess of 12.36% is levied on rider premiums.The service tax rate will be revised as and when notified by the Government.
6. For more details on risk factor, terms and conditions, please read Sales brochure of the particular plan carefully before concluding a sale.
7. If Premium paying term is less than 10 years, the policy acquires Surrender Value after two years full premiums are paid and If Premium paying term is greater than or equal to 10 years, the policy acquires Surrender Value after three years full premiums are paid.